Wed, Mar 30|
Radiant Mourning-With The End In Mind
Join us as we have robust conversations around all aspects of end-of-life planning. You will likely laugh, cry, and for sure be glad you attended!
Time & Location
Mar 30, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM
About the Event
Over the course of 5 weeks you will learn:
- How values influence your goals and preferences for end-of-life care
- How death experiences shape how we approach talking about our wishes
- What is Advance Care Planning and why it is important
- Options for burials and funerals-Learn the right choice for YOU
- How to talk with your family about your wishes
- And so much more...